The Master of Computer Application Program was started in the year 2008. The programme is affiliated to Rajasthan technical university, Kota and approved by All India Council for Technical Education. The M.C.A. Department is bestowed with an experienced team of faculty members with excellent academic records and proficiency. Excellent infrastructure, state-of-the-art computers with the latest advances in technology and comprehensive study material make the department a class apart. The M.C.A. Departmenthelps in providing the IT and computer Industry with world-class talent and creating some of the finest software professionals. By providing concept-oriented subject knowledge through a high quality teaching that is supplemented with practical training. The department has laboratories fully equipped with latest equipment. The department contains its own library at that consist of textbook, reference books for the faculty.
- To prepare Technical Professionals so that they will contribute their technical skills to improve global market.
- To provide quality teaching for the students.
- To provide necessary strengths to enable the students innovative skills so that they can become Entrepreneurs.
- To promote Research and Development in the frontier areas of Information Technology.
STRENGTH OF THE DEPARTMENT
- The strengths of the Department are found in the quality of its faculty & students.
- More focused classroom teaching .
- Extra classes for problem solving methodology.
- Participation in co curricular activities at national level
- Experienced team of faculty members with excellent academic records and proficiency.
- Excellent university result.
- Each semester is divided into two batches and has two batch counselors to keep a check on their progress and attendance.
- These counselors are also responsible for interacting with the parents regarding their performance. Progress report and attendance of the students are being sent through letter to their parents.
- The students interact with the faculty outside the classroom hours for having discussions beyond books.
- Personality development programs.
- Introducing continuous evaluation process like
- Surprise tests
- Industrial exposure:
- Development cell to make a way for innovations