Rules & Regulations
RIET Cares for the future of students and the environment to be given to them for their overall development and for achieving their cherish Goals. It is therefore essential to maintain high standard of discipline by each & every student. It is the responsibility of every student to read and strictly observe the rules & regulations enforced by the institute to maintain the discipline.
- A student should have secured minimum 75% attendance in the theory and Practical classes as prescribed by University, failing which he/ she shall not be allowed to appear in the University Examination.
- The students have to be punctual and should reach at least 5 minutes prior to the lecture timings in the lecture rooms.
- Appearing in both mid term examinations is mandatory.
- No student will be allowed to enter the college without his/her SMART card.
- Students are required to wear their Identity card in the college campus.
The college maintains high standard of discipline. Following are deemed to be some of the acts of indiscipline.
- Non-compliance of order, notices and college HOSTEL rules.
- Non-compliance of instructions of the staff member.
- Use of unfair means & Mobile in the examinations and in the Lecture rooms.
- Misuse and damage of college property.
- Smoking/Drinking/Drugs/Gambling are strictly prohibited in the campus premises.
- Non-participation in college activities.
- Provoking students to take part in strikes, morchas etc.
Student involved in any act of indiscipline is liable to strict disciplinary action as per the recommendation of discipline committee.
- As per the supreme court directive, Ragging is a criminal offence and punishable under IPC.
- It is mandatory for the college to register FIR for any form of Ragging.
- Seeking No Ragging Certificate from college is must prior to leaving the college.
Hostel/Tution & Bus Fee
- All the fees including Hostel fee, Tuition fee and Bus fee is to be deposited at the beginning of the session in due time.
- Delay or irregularity in fee submission may lead to heavy fine.
Awards & Scholarships
- The college management has introduced Awards & Scholarship schemes to motivate students to excel in their academic pursuits.
- Deserving students from economically backward families are helped with scholarship as per norms.