About the Programme
When contemplating up specialised education in Tourism, you will come up with guidance on either MBA or Diploma. If desires in your career are not workable to something that time-demanding, or that normal Diploma, don’t bother – these aren’t the two alternatives for education in tourism – a few opportunities are there, one of these is an industry-relevant specialised Post-Graduate Diploma programme in Tourism Management.
This one-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma programme in Tourism Management has been designed to provide students world-class skills in the field of tourism. Through in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge, case studies, mentoring and internships they will have the confidence to enter and prosper and assume leadership positions once they complete it successfully.
Objectives of This Post-Graduate Diploma Programme
• Customised course curriculum in association with industry-specialised experts
• Hands-on experience
• Advance teaching-learning process
• Engagement of students in veritable tour programmes
• Infuse integrative thought process among students to introduce continuing education
• Nurture efficient outcome-based education practice to reform teaching-learning and professional approaches
Industry Focused Curriculum
Our customised industry-focused course curriculum followed by international tour programmes will give you immense knowledge in tourism discipline.
The course will cover, but will not be confined to, the following areas:
• Consumer Behaviour
• Marketing of Tourism Products.
• Weddings & Special Events Planning
• Cultural & Social Dimensions
• Transport & Accommodation
• Food & Beverages
• Social Media in Tourism
• Forex Operations
• Soft skills
• Learning a language: German/Spanish/Italian/French