“The Innovation Fest- Spark-18”, is a unique state level championship of ideas and imagination for students to make them aware of the perks of Science and technology, and how it can be used to benefit the society and bring about changes in the current scenario. This Championship is planned to showcase the talents of our young visionaries / scientists from various schools in entire Rajasthan. This championship would provide the platform for the exchange of ideas, invention, learning etc by students from all across the state. The Spark is organized every year with a motto of promoting the social issues and how ideas from young minds can also promote the gravity of innovation amongst the school children especially from 11th & 12th standard.
Use of Science and Technology in Swacch Bharat Abhiyan
Data Base Management
Project Related to Social Issues
Note: The students may prepare an exhibit/model on any sub–theme other than the above listed sub–themes but it should be in the context of the main theme of the exhibition as mentioned above. Some ideas that are new may be applicable in future can also be presented in the form of presentations and discussions.
1. Students willing to participate need to apply on-line/offline before the closing date.
2. The last date for filling the registration form is 22nd October, 2018.
3. There is no registration fee to participate in any of the events.
4. The complete application including typed brief write-up (not more than 1000 words) for each exhibit and copy of the registration form duly signed and forwarded by the Principal is to be sent to the College address by 22nd October, 2018.
5. A participating school can put maximum exhibits/projects/models.
6. A school team will be represented by a maximum of five students per exhibit and one escort Science Teacher.
7. Students studying in classes XI & XII in the current academic year i.e. 2018–19 are eligible to participate.
8. The sub – theme once selected cannot be changed.
9. The exhibit/model may include: - Working model to explain a concept, principle or a process - An indigenous design of a machine/device - An innovative/inexpensive design or technique