Date : 30 Mar 2018 | Category : News
We are conducting the ‘Asahi India Pvt. Ltd.’ campus recruitment drive at RIET for GET’s and ETs on 30th March,2018.
Please find the details below:
Reporting Time: 08:30 AM
Asahi is a glass company in India with a turnover of 2400 crore. AIS is transforming itself from being a manufacturer of world-class products to a “Solutions” provider.
AIS has the following four operating business units:
– AIS Automotive Glass
– AIS Architectural Glass (Float and Glass Solutions)
– AIS Consumer Glass (Auto Services – AIM, AIA & WE and Glass Xpert)
– AIS Solar Glass
They have 5 major plants at the below mentioned locations:
And 12 assembly units across India.
1. They are exploring the opportunity for Campus Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET) in the field of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (and related streams like Instrumentation, Electronics etc). They shall be taking them as GETs.
-They will be on an operational training for 6 months for which a certificate will be provided. The students will be paid their salary during the period of training as well.
-After evaluating their performance for 6 months, they will be allocated to various departments depending on the vacancy and their interest.
-The Salary package offered for GET’s will be 3 LPA .
Eligibility Criteria GETs: Minimum 65% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation). No Live back paper.
1. Group Discussion
2. Technical Test
3. English Language Test
4. Aptitude Test
5. Written Test
6. Psychometric test
7. Technical Telephonic Interview
8. Personal Interview.
9. (Each shall be an elimination round)
2. They are also exploring the opportunity for Campus Recruitment of undergraduate and post-graduate students who have a keen interest in the Human Resource Department. They shall be taking them as Executive trainee’s.
– The Salary package offered will be 3 LPA .
–Work location will be Gurgaon/Bawal/Gujarat
Joining time – Immediate
Eligibility Criteria – Minimum 65% throughout (10th, 12th and Graduation).
1. Group Discussion
2. English Language Test
3. Aptitude Test
4. Written Test
5. Psychometric test
6. Personal Interview.
(Each shall be an elimination round)
Kindly revert with the following student details so that we can manage accordingly or Click here to download the sheet.
Name of the Students
Date of Birth
Class 10th Percentage
Class 12th Percentage
Graduation Percentage/GPA (till the last semester)