ONLINE MID TERM EXAMINATIONS GUIDELINES
Guidelines for faculty members regarding II Mid-term
- The Second Mid-term Examination for VI and VIII Sem. Engineering students and II and IV Sem. MBA students would be in the form of an Online Examination conducted via Google Classroom platform.
- It is an open book exam. The duration of the question paper would be 90 minutes. An additional 15 minutes shall be given to the students for uploading the answer-sheets (written in his/her own hand-writing) in pdf format on Google Classroom.
- The question paper would be of 50 marks (which will be scaled down to the requisite marks)
- The pattern of the question paper would be descriptive type with no internal choice.
- To avoid mal-practices, each teacher teaching a particular subject would be required to prepare four sets of the question paper of the subject taught by him/her.
- Hard copy of answer books and award sheet duly signed by the examiner shall be submitted to Principal after the lock down is over and normal working is restored.
- All students appeared in I midterm shall be eligible to take second test in online mode, however, improvement test for back students may be conducted later offline in view of pending activity of exam form filling.
Guidelines for the students regarding II Mid-term Examination
of Examination: shall be conducted in the form of an Online Examination using the web-service of ‘Google classroom’.
- Duration of Examination shall be 90 minutes for answering the question paper and an additional 15 minutes shall be given to the student for Uploading of Answer-sheets written in his/her own hand-writing, in the pdf format, on the Google Classroom.
- The answer-sheets uploaded after the specified time duration shall be rejected and not be evaluated by the examiner.
- It is an open book exam and the student is permitted to use any relevant study material (books/notes) for answering the question paper within the specified time duration.